Do you love customer service? Organization and making sure projects flow? Have you’ve been doing that for more than a year? Do you have a manager mentality and mindset? Then keep reading
How about growing your skills and income at a company where your attention to detail will be appreciated?
As a Customer Coordinator, you will be helping our residential and business customers often in times when they need it most. When something cracks or shatters, you’ll put the customer at ease, making sure their home or business is safe and looking good!
We invest in our people and will make sure you have the training, tools, and process to be successful.
If you are looking for a place where your expertise will be valued, you can grow in your career, and you have control over your income, apply at Glass Doctor today!
Your Responsibilities as a Customer Coordinator
As a Glass Doctor Customer Coordinator, you are a vital part of our team. You will be the person that provides top-notch customer service while showing off your solid customer service skills.
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Schedule manpower assignments and ensure Emergency Services are executed.
· Achieve weekly and monthly targets
· Ensure that invoices, route sheets, daily and weekly reports are completed and turned in by all team members timely and accurately.
· Assist with the company vehicle program including maintenance, repair, fuel, and service stock.
· Promptly responds to email requests to secure the opportunity.
Here’s What You Need to Succeed as a Customer Coordinator:
Excel at Exceptional Customer Service: In this role, you are much more than just a Customer Coordinator. You are delivering an exceptional high-quality customer experience.
We highly value the customer satisfaction surveys and Google reviews that we get from our customers about the jobs performed.
Have an Eye for Perfection: You’ll need a high level of attention to detail.
Identify Additional Opportunities to Help the Customer: Our customers view you as the trusted expert to make the best recommendations for their current and future needs.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for the Customer Coordinator position at Glass Doctor:
· Prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry is a plus, but not necessarily a requirement.
· Knowledge and understanding of our geographical territory.
· Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
· Must be insurable with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record to drive a company vehicle.
· Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time.
· Outstanding phone skills.
· Strong computer and internet skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
This Job Is NOT For You If . . .
· You say things in your head like "A broken window - what’s the big deal?" To our customers, when glass breaks, it’s an emergency and safety issue. We take it as seriously as they do.
· You think working Monday mornings is optional. But our customers depend on us to show up as scheduled. Calling off work at the last-minute impacts the whole team.
Here’s How We Take Care of Our Employees:
· Paid Training
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Company-provided technology
· Benefits Package
· Opportunities for growth and advancement
The pay range for this position is $24.00 to $30.00, depending on your level of experience.
At Glass Doctor, you will be a valued part of our team and community. By providing continuing training, we will invest in you as you grow with us.
If you are ready to put your passion for customer service and industry expertise to work, then what are you waiting for?