Flat Glass Installer
Do you love installing glass and you’ve been doing it for more than a year? Then keep reading
How about growing your skills and income at a company where your attention to detail will be appreciated?
As a Glazier and Flat Glass Installer at Glass Doctor, you will be helping our residential and business customers, often in times when they need it most. When something cracks or shatters, you’ll put the customer at ease, making sure their home or business is safe and looking good!
We invest in our people and will make sure you have the training, tools, and process to be successful.
If you are looking for a place where your expertise will be valued, you can grow in your career, and you have control over your income, apply at Glass Doctor today!
Your Responsibilities as a Glazier and Flat Glass Installer
As a Glass Doctor Glazier and Flat Glass Installer, you are a vital part of our team. You will be the person that provides top-notch customer service while showing off your solid craftsman skills for flat glass installation services.
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Install flat glass products for insulated Glass Units, Showers, Mirrors, Tabletops, and other glass-related items.
· Do repairs as necessary.
· Cut glass to size for custom projects.
· Take precise measurements to ensure materials meet specified dimensions.
· Evaluate the rest of the customer’s home or business as part of the Glass Doctor service to determine other needs of the customer.
· Put customers at ease, effectively explaining what services they need to resolve their issues.
· Collect payment from customers for the work performed.
Here’s What You Need to Succeed as a Glazier and Flat Glass Installer at Glass Doctor:
Excel at Exceptional Customer Service: In this role, you are much more than just a flat glass installation technician. You are delivering an exceptional high-quality customer experience.
We highly value the customer satisfaction surveys and Google reviews that we get from our customers about our technicians and the jobs performed.
Our highest-rated glaziers have even received national recognition!
Have an Eye for Perfection: You’ll need a high level of attention to detail. Exact measurements are crucial to get the job done right, the first time.
We Schedule Your Day: You don’t have to worry about scheduling your day - we take care of that for you. But we rely on you to complete the jobs on schedule so that we can meet customer expectations.
Identify Additional Opportunities to Help the Customer: Our customers view you as the trusted expert to make the best recommendations for their current and future needs.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for the Glazier position at Glass Doctor:
· One year or more of glass installation experience, with glass cutting experience preferred.
· Knowledge and understanding of the basic tools of the trade
· Must be insurable with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record to drive a company vehicle
· Ability to lift 50 lbs. independently - as you know, glass can be heavy, and our technicians sometimes work solo
· Comfortable with heights, ladders, and lifts
· Comfortable using mobile technology and digital software
· Verification of your prior job experience via reference checks
This Job Is NOT For You If . . .
· You are okay with measurements being "close enough". That won’t work here. Measurements need to be super accurate to a fraction of an inch so that the glass will fit the first time.
· You say things in your head like "A broken window - what’s the big deal?" To our customers, when glass breaks, it’s an emergency and safety issue. We take it as seriously as they do.
· You think working Monday mornings is optional. But our customers depend on us to show up as scheduled. Calling off work at the last minute impacts not just the customer but the whole team.
Here’s How We Take Care of Our Employees:
· Paid Training
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Company-provided vehicle and technology
· Benefits & RRSP Package
The pay range for this position is $24.00 to $38.00, depending on your level of experience as a glazier and flat glass installer.
At Glass Doctor, you will be a valued part of our team and community. By providing continuing training, we will invest in you as you grow with us.
If you are ready to put your passion for customer service and glass expertise to work, then what are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!