Inside Sales Representative
Do you love meeting new people? Do you focus on customer service? Have you’ve been doing that for more than a year? Then keep reading
How about growing your skills and income at a company where your attention to detail will be appreciated?
As the Inside Sales Representative, you will support new and returning customers and accounts. Also working with contractors, and property managers, often in times when they need it most.
We invest in our people and will make sure you have the training, tools, and process to be successful.
If you are looking for a place where your expertise will be valued, you can grow in your career, and you have control over your income, apply at Glass Doctor today!
Your Responsibilities as the Inside Sales Representative
As a Glass Doctor ISR, you are a vital part of our team. You will be the first point of contact with our customers, and you will support them with helping to decide the best product to move forward with for their job.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Assist customers in identifying additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer inquires
- Assist with efficient scheduling and routing of service professionals
- Perform other duties as needed, which may include cross-training in related positions
- Ongoing coaching, teaching and follow up with team members
Here’s What You Need to Succeed as the Inside Sales Representative:
Excel at Exceptional Customer Service: Personality that is upbeat, positive, and motivating with the ability to communicate with customers, peers and management in a clear, cheerful, easy to understand, voice.
Self-motivated individual, with the ability to listen and apply what is heard, to move the sale forward.
Requires a high degree of self-confidence, a driven determination to get the sale made, and a willingness to take on personal responsibility.
Have an Eye for Perfection: High degree of organization, with an outstanding work ethic. Honesty with the highest level of trustworthiness and the utmost integrity. Dress and personal hygiene appropriate for areas in which the sales call is made.
Identify Additional Opportunities to Help the Customer: Our accounts view you as the trusted expert to make the best recommendations for their current and future needs.
Education and/or Experience
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, and point-of sale proprietary software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Outgoing & friendly personality - like to help people find solutions for their needs
- Prior leadership experience is beneficial
This Job Is NOT For You If . . .
· You say things in your head like "A broken window - what’s the big deal?" To our customers, when glass breaks, it’s an emergency and safety issue. We take it as seriously as they do.
· You think working Monday mornings is optional. But our customers depend on us to show up as scheduled. Calling off work at the last-minute impacts not just the customer but the whole team.
Here’s How We Take Care of Our Employees:
· Paid Training
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Benefits Package
The pay range for this position starts at $22.00 per hour, depending on your level of experience as the ISR.
At Glass Doctor, you will be a valued part of our team and community. By providing continuing training, we will invest in you as you grow with us.
If you are ready to put your passion for customer service and glass expertise to work, then what are you waiting for?